Everybody approaches retirement differently so the options and rules affect each individual differently, even those who live in the same house! Here we include some articles from our Knowledge Centre that focus on retirement topics, whether you are planning for it or you’re already in the thick of it.
In retirement, you may find your retirement lifestyle being funded by a variety of different sources. In this article, we provide an overview of Australia’s three-pillar retirement income system.
As you make your way through your retirement years, you may start to find that your expenditure on healthcare increases. In this article, we take a closer look at the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card.
An account based income stream, can be one of the most tax effective ways to fund your retirement lifestyle. In this article, we discuss the top 10 facts about account based income streams.
Retirement income can often come from several sources. In this article, given the low interest rate environment, we discuss retirement in general, and also changes to the Age Pension deeming rates.
Retirement is a time to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labours; but, can relaxing too much be a bad thing? In this article, we explore the physical activity and dietary guidelines for retirees.
For most people, retirement and superannuation go hand in hand so our Knowledge Centre contains a range of articles about superannuation that can also be relevant.
Our Knowledge Centre client only restricted content contains more information about retirement and key issues to discuss with our advisers, including:
- How much do I need to live week to week given my personal circumstances?
- How much income will my likely superannuation balance generate?
- How will superannuation assets affect my ability to receive government benefits?
- Do I need or will I be eligible for government support?
- Is it important to save money outside of superannuation?
- If my only asset is my house, how long will my money last in retirement?
- Do I need to continue working part time?
- Do I need to purchase a funeral plan?
- What types of pensions are available and suit me?
- Will I need my insurance once I retire?
We are proud to offer our full Financial Knowledge Centre content to our clients who engage with us to plan and manage their retirement years. If you would like to discuss our retirement services more, please just contact us.
Financial Knowledge Centre
Our online Financial Knowledge Centre contains a range of articles that support our insurance, superannuation and financial planning advice. Our clients are provided with access to the full range of articles, videos, learning modules and financial calculators that it conveniently provides online via phone, tablet or computer.